- [Disability Access Service] Can I register using a copy of my disability certificate, etc.?
- [Disability Access Service] How can I use this service?
- It would be difficult for me to wait in line for a long time before experiencing an attraction or Disney Character Greeting. Are there any services that I can use?
- [Disability Access Service] Registration is conducted using the Park ticket that was used to enter a Park, so the procedure must be conducted inside the Parks. Please ask at the attraction or Disney Character Greeting location that you visit first.
- [Disability Access Service] I will visit the Parks on two consecutive days. Can you make the registration valid for two days?
- [Disability Access Service] For the initial registration, does the person who will use the service have to be present? Do I need to bring the Park ticket?