- What should I do if I'm concerned about whether or not I can use the Disability Access Service?
- [Attractions] If my child does not fulfill the boarding restrictions, is there a service that the parents can use in order to ride the attraction? (What is the Rider Switch Service?)
- [Attractions] Are there any height restrictions?
- [Attractions] Can I put my bags down inside the rides?
- [Park tickets] Do I need to pay anything in addition to the Passport tickets in order to experience the attractions?
- [Disability Access Service] How can I use this service?
- I wish to find information on when facilities and shows will be closed.
- [Attractions] Are there any boarding restrictions?
- [Disability Access Service] Can I register using a copy of my disability certificate, etc.?
- It would be difficult for me to wait in line for a long time before experiencing an attraction or Disney Character Greeting. Are there any services that I can use?