- I will be visiting the Park with a Guest with a disability. What accommodations exist for Guests with disabilities at the Parks?
- [Disability Access Service] How can I use this service?
- Are there any attractions that expectant mothers or persons of advanced age should refrain from experiencing?
- [Disability Access Service] Can I register using a copy of my disability certificate, etc.?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] Can I use Disability Access Service at the eligible venues?
- It would be difficult for me to wait in line for a long time before experiencing an attraction or Disney Character Greeting. Are there any services that I can use?
- [Disability Access Service] Can I make a reservation in advance?
- [Multiple Experiences] [Disability Access Service] [Separate Wait Service] [Rider Switch Service] Can I still use these services?
- [Separate Wait Service] When using an attraction or Disney Character Greeting location, can a person who was not present when we informed the Cast Member join the party later?
- [Separate Wait Service]If there is only one accompanying person, and the service user requires assistance, does the accompanying person still have to wait in line?