- I will be visiting the Park with a Guest with a disability. What accommodations exist for Guests with disabilities at the Parks?
- Are there any attractions that expectant mothers or Guests of advanced age should not experience?
- [Disability Access Service] How can I use the service?
- [Multiple Experiences] [Disability Access Service] [Separate Wait Service] [Rider Switch Service] Can I still use these services?
- [Disability Access Service] When registering (setting the time for the experience) at an attraction, does the Guest who will be experiencing the attraction have to be there?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] Can I use Disability Access Service at the eligible venues?
- Are there any English-speaking Cast Members available to assist me in using Disability Access Service?
- [Disability Access Service] Can I register in advance?
- [Separate Wait Service] What do I need to register?
- [Disability Access Service] Does the Guest who is requiring the service need to be present at the time of initial registration? Do we need to present a Park ticket for the Guest?