- [Disability Access Service] How can I use this service?
- [Disability Access Service] I will visit the Parks on two consecutive days. Can you make the registration valid for two days?
- [Disability Access Service] For the initial registration, does the person who will use the service have to be present? Do I need to bring the Park ticket?
- I will be visiting with a disabled person. What services do you provide?
- [Attractions] What does it mean to be able to “maintain a stable posture”?
- [Disability Access Service] Can I register using a copy of my disability certificate, etc.?
- What should I do if I'm concerned about whether or not I can use the Disability Access Service?
- [Separate Wait Service] How can I use this service?
- [Disability Access Service] Do all members of the party need to show their Park tickets when arranging to use the service at an attraction (setting the time of use) and when boarding/entering the attraction?
- It would be difficult for me to wait in line for a long time before experiencing an attraction or Disney Character Greeting. Are there any services that I can use?