- Are there any attractions that expectant mothers or persons of advanced age should refrain from experiencing?
- I will be visiting with a disabled person. What services do you provide?
- [Attractions] What does it mean to be able to “maintain a stable posture”?
- [Disability Access Service] How can I use this service?
- [Separate Wait Service] How can I use this service?
- [Disability Access Service] Do all members of the party need to show their Park tickets when arranging to use the service at an attraction (setting the time of use) and when boarding/entering the attraction?
- What should I do if I'm concerned about whether or not I can use the Disability Access Service?
- It would be difficult for me to wait in line for a long time before experiencing an attraction or Disney Character Greeting. Are there any services that I can use?
- [Separate Wait Service] Can someone else conduct the registration process instead?
- [Separate Wait Service] What do I need to bring in order to register?