- I will be visiting the Park with a Guest with a disability. What accommodations exist for Guests with disabilities at the Parks?
- Are there any attractions that expectant mothers or persons of advanced age should refrain from experiencing?
- [Disability Access Service] How can I use this service?
- [Attractions] What does it mean to be able to “maintain a stable posture”?
- [Separate Wait Service]If there is only one accompanying person, and the service user requires assistance, does the accompanying person still have to wait in line?
- [Separate Wait Service] Can someone else conduct the registration process instead?
- [Disability Access Service] I will visit the Parks on two consecutive days. Can you make the registration valid for two days?
- [Separate Wait Service] What do I need to bring in order to register?
- [Separate Wait Service] How can I use this service?
- [Disability Access Service] Do all members of the party need to show their Park tickets when arranging to use the service at an attraction (setting the time of use) and when boarding/entering the attraction?