Frequently Asked Questions from First-time Visitors
- [Attractions] Are there height restrictions?
- Are there any attractions that expectant mothers or Guests of advanced age should not experience?
- [Attractions] What are some ways for parents to experience the attractions if their children do not meet the boarding requirements? (What is Rider Switch Service?)
- I will be visiting the Park with a Guest with a disability. What accommodations exist for Guests with disabilities at the Parks?
- I wish to know about Standby Pass.
- [Attractions] Can I experience attractions with my child in my arms?
- I wish to know the operating hours of Park facilities and show schedules for tomorrow or later.
- [Attractions] Are there any boarding restrictions?
- What is the minimum age requirement for unaccompanied children to experience attractions and view entertainment?
- [Park tickets] Do I need to pay anything in addition to the Park tickets in order to experience attractions?