Frequently Asked Questions from First-time Visitors
- [Attractions] What is Disney FASTPASS®?
- [Attractions] Are there height restrictions?
- [Attractions] If my child does not meet the boarding requirements, is there a service that the parents can experience the attraction? (What is Rider Switch Service?)
- Can children experience the attractions or entertainment programs on their own?
- [Park tickets] Do I need to pay anything in addition to the Park tickets in order to experience attractions?
- Are there any attractions that expectant mothers or persons of advanced age should refrain from experiencing?
- I want to know about Standby Pass.
- I will be visiting the Park with a Guest with a disability. What accommodations exist for Guests with disabilities at the Parks?
- I wish to know about the temporary closure of Park facilities and shows.
- I wish know the operating hours of the facilities and shows.