Frequently Asked Questions from First-time Visitors
- [Attractions] If my child does not meet the boarding requirements, is there a service that the parents can experience the attraction? (What is Rider Switch Service?)
- [Attractions] Are there any height restrictions?
- Can children experience the attractions or entertainment programs on their own?
- [Attractions] Can I experience the attractions while holding my child in my arms?
- [Park tickets] Do I need to pay anything in addition to the Park tickets in order to experience attractions?
- I wish to find information on when facilities and shows will be closed.
- [Attractions] Are there any boarding restrictions?
- Are there any attractions that expectant mothers or persons of advanced age should refrain from experiencing?
- I will be visiting with a disabled person. What services do you provide?