- I wish to purchase a Disney's eTicket passport (printed out at home) with a smartphone, but the "printed out at home" option does not appear.
- How can I check the reservation number, Park ticket number, code, and expiration date of my Park ticket purchased online?
- I purchased a Disney’s eTicket passport (printed out at home), but I do not have a printer at home. What should I do?
- Will Annual Passports be sold?
- [1-Day Passport (for Guests with Disabilities)] If a Guest with a disability already has a Park ticket and the accompanying Guest does not yet have a Park ticket, can the accompanying Guest purchase a 1-Day Passport (for Guests with Disabilities)?
- Can I use a credit card other than the person who made the reservation?
- I made a credit card payment on the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website. When will the payment data be sent to my card company? When will the amount be debited?
- Would Disney Hotel Guests be able to use their own Park tickets without a fixed admission date to enter the Park?
- Can I transfer Park tickets?
- [Park tickets with “Wakuwari” discounts] I will be visiting the Park on consecutive multiple days. If I have a valid negative result certificate on the first day, can I also enter the Park on the second day with a Park ticket with “Wakuwari” discount?