Tokyo Disney Resort App
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] Can I use Disability Access Service at the eligible venues?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] I have entered Tokyo Disneyland. Can I obtain a Standby Pass or make an Entry Request for eligible experiences at Tokyo DisneySea?
- Can I wait in line for the eligible experiences requiring an Entry Request?
- [Entry Request / Disney Character Greetings] If we made an Entry Request for four members of my party, will we be able to take pictures with Disney Characters one by one or only group?
- [Standby Pass] [Entry Request] Can I use this service even with tickets for admission after 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon?
- How can I assign my accompanying members Multiple Experiences that can be used on their next visit to the Park?
- Can I edit the nickname of my ticket?
- Tapping the invitation URL to the group on the app does not allow me to join the group, and tickets and plans are not shared.
- What do I need to create a group on the app? When can I start creating a group?
- What is the Disney Account?