Online Reservations & Tickets
- [From July 1] If tickets are sold out for the day I wish to visit, might they go back on sale again?
- I registered as a user through the English website, but I cannot log in to the Japanese site.
- How can I use Disney’s eTicket (print out at home) at the Park on the day of my visit?
- I purchased a Disney’s eTicket Passport (print out at home) for my child. The ticket is under the name of the purchaser, but can my child still use this ticket?
- Can I use a credit card to pay for Park tickets when purchasing them online?
- Can I use debit cards or prepaid cards on the Online Reservations & Tickets website?
- I purchased a Disney’s eTicket Passport (print out at home) for a family member or friend. Can the name on the printout be changed to that of the person I bought it for?
- I forgot my password.
- Can I change a Park ticket that I purchased before the Parks were closed to a fixed-date ticket for admission on or after July 1, 2020?
- I cannot proceed with my reservation online. The “Next” button does not appear.