- [Park Tickets] From what age is a ticket required?
- Can I purchase Park tickets valid for admission at convenience stores?
- How can I use my Disney’s eTicket passport (printed out at home) on the day of my visit?
- I wish to change the date of my Park ticket online, but the ticket I purchased does not display under My Bookings.
- [Disney's eTicket Passport] I do not have a credit card. Can I still purchase Park tickets?
- [The State of Emergency] I have applied and have been successful in the Park admission lottery for the applicable period. Can I enter the Park? Can I change the date of Park admission?
- [Park Admission Lottery] I am successful in the lottery, but I will no longer be able to visit the Park. Will the ticket used for the lottery be invalid?
- [Sponsor Passport / Shareholders' Passport / Revisit Passport: Definitely Win Within Three Attempts] If I do not visit the Park on the date of Park admission received in the lottery during the period of priority measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus and the state of emergency, will I be excluded from the "definitely win within three attempts" measure?
- I have purchased a Disney’s eTicket passport (printed out at home) for my family member or friends. Can I change the name to their name that will be printed on the ticket?
- How far in advance can I purchase Park tickets valid for admission?