- [Disney's eTicket Passport] I do not have a credit card (or debit card or prepaid card). Can I still purchase a Park ticket?
- [Please check] Changing Park tickets purchased online
- I cannot print out Disney’s eTicket Passport (print out at home) properly.
- Can I use debit cards or prepaid cards as credit card payment on the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website?
- The fixed admission date on my Park ticket has passed, but I have not entered the Park. Can I still use my Park ticket?
- Can Disney hotel Guests use their own Park tickets without a fixed admission date to enter the Park?
- I purchased Disney’s eTicket passports (printed out at home) for my family members and friends. Can I change the name on the printed Park tickets to their name?
- I will be visiting the Park with a Guest with a disability. What accommodations exist for Guests with disabilities at the Parks?
- Can I purchase a Park ticket that can be used to enter the Park today?
- [Disney's eTicket Passport (printed out at home)] Why does not the "Printed out at home" option appear when purchasing Park tickets with my smartphone?