- [Disability Access Service] Can I register using a copy of my disability certificate, etc.?
- It would be difficult for me to wait in line for a long time before experiencing an attraction or Disney Character Greeting. Are there any services that I can use?
- [Multiple Experiences] [Disability Access Service] [Separate Wait Service] [Rider Switch Service] Can I still use these services?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] Can I use Disability Access Service at the eligible venues?
- [Attractions] Are there any boarding restrictions?
- [Attractions] Can I put my belongings in the vehicles while experiencing the attractions?
- [Separate Wait Service] Can someone else conduct the registration process instead?
- [Disability Access Service] Do all members of the party need to show their Park tickets when arranging to use the service at an attraction (setting the time of use) and when boarding/entering the attraction?
- [Disability Access Service] When applying for the service at an attraction (setting the time of use), does the user of the service have to be there in person?
- [Disability Access Service] I will visit the Parks on two consecutive days. Can you make the registration valid for two days?