- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] I cannot download the Tokyo Disney Resort App./I do not have a smartphone./For Guests under age 13: Is there a way to use the services?
- What time will Standby Passes be issued?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] What do I need to use the services?
- [Restaurants requiring a Standby Pass] Would I be able to enter the restaurant by waiting in line without obtaining a Standby Pass?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] I have entered Tokyo Disneyland. Can I obtain a Standby Pass or make an Entry Request for eligible experiences at Tokyo DisneySea?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] What should I do if my smartphone runs out of battery or is broken after I receive an assigned time?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] Can I cancel my Standby Pass or Entry Request?
- An assigned time of my Entry Request or Standby Pass has been changed to "Multiple Experiences". How do I use this?
- I do not want to communicate in order to use the Tokyo Disney Resort App. Is Wi-Fi available?
- I have my accompanying member's Multiple Experiences that can be used on the day of issue on my smartphone (app). How can we use them if we plan to do something separately next?