Frequently Asked Questions from First-time Visitors
- Are there items that cannot be brought into Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea?
- Can I bring my own meals?
- Can I enter the Parks wearing a costume?
- I will be visiting the Park with a Guest with a disability. What accommodations exist for Guests with disabilities at the Parks?
- Can I re-enter the Park?
- Can children experience the attractions or entertainment programs on their own?
- What is the number for telephone inquiries?
- Are there any rules for enjoying my day at Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea?
- Can I take photos or videos within the Parks?
- I wish to know about measures to prevent novel coronavirus infection at the Parks.