- I wish to celebrate my birthday or anniversary at a show restaurant. Do you offer anything special?
- For show restaurants, will Guests who make a booking early or who make a booking accepted on the day of visit early be able to be seated at the front of the stage?
- We will be sharing our meals with our group at a show restaurant, so we do not need meals for our children. Do we still need to pay the fee for children?
- I booked a show restaurant experience. Where and when should I go on the day of my visit?
- If I cannot enter the Park due to the Park ticket being sold out, will I not be able to dine at the restaurants or experience the show restaurants at the Parks for which I have the bookings?
- I have food allergies. Can show restaurants accommodate special dietary requests?
- [Show Restaurants] Can I bring my own baby food into the restaurants?
- [Show Restaurants] Can I experience a show restaurant with a stroller?
- [Show Restaurants] I do not have a printer, so I cannot print my reservation confirmation email. What should I do?
- [Show Restaurants] If children ages 11 and under wish to have menu items for adult, how do I book experiences at a show restaurant?