- I have not received an “email address confirmation” e-mail.
- I logged in but my reservation does not show up on the My Booking page.
- [Disney account consolidation] How will the ”My Bookings" be displayed on the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website?
- [Disney account consolidation] I have made bookings on a Disney account other than the main account and shared them with a group, but they no longer appear.
- The website page is not displayed, even if I click on the URL in the “e-mail address confirmation” e-mail. (The page is continuously loading and does not open, etc.)
- [Disney account consolidation] I created a group on the main account. After consolidation, will the bookings that I do not want to share made on a Disney account other than the main account be shared as well?
- [Disney account consolidation] Which credit card will be selected when making a new booking, change and cancellation?
- When I try to log in, a message appears saying that the ID that I entered has been deleted, even though I haven’t cancelled my account.
- I completed my user registration on a computer. Can I still log in to the smartphone site?
- When I accessed the URL in my “e-mail address confirmation” e-mail, an error message appeared saying, “Hmm... Something unexpected happened.”