- Why can’t I click on the “Confirm” button when registering as a user?
- Information about log-in / new users on the Tokyo Disney Resort App
- Can I change the name that I used to register as a user?
- What are the member services provided by the official Disney website?
- Can I choose my own User ID?
- When registering as a user, I get an error message saying, "The email address you entered is already in use and cannot be used."
- I changed to another model without changing my email address, and I forgot my password of a Disney account, so I cannot change my email address of a Disney account anymore.
- Can I cancel my user registration?
- I changed the e-mail that I used for my user registration, and since I forgot my password, I’m no longer able to change my registered e-mail address.
- When I tried to register a password, a message appeared saying that passwords that are easy to guess cannot be used.