- I have a certificate that was issued overseas rather than a disability certificate issued in Japan. Will I still be able to purchase a ticket for Guests with disabilities?
- I have moved overseas from Japan, so my certificate was issued in the country where I live rather than in Japan. Will I be able to purchase a ticket for Guests with disabilities?
- [Park tickets] From what age must tickets be purchased?
- Only Guests with a Japanese disability certificate can purchase tickets for Guests with disabilities, so why is the Disability Access Service available to Guests with a different certificate issued outside of Japan?
- Can someone in the Junior or Child age category use an Adult Park ticket?
- Does the online site offer the Multi-Day Passport Special ticket that offers access to both Parks from the first day?
- Can you check whether a Park ticket has already been used?
- If the advanced tickets for the day I wish to visit are sold out, would I still be able to buy same-day tickets on-site at Tokyo Disney Resort?
- I wish to know if advance tickets (fixed-date tickets) have been sold out.
- [Park tickets] Where can I buy advance tickets?