Frequently Asked Questions from First-time Visitors
- [Park tickets] From what age must tickets be purchased?
- The fixed date on my ticket has passed, but the Park ticket is still unused. Can I still use the ticket?
- [Park tickets] Do I need to pay anything in addition to the Passport tickets in order to experience the attractions?
- I purchased a Park ticket. Can I cancel it?
- Do you have Park tickets for senior citizens?
- If the advanced tickets for the day I wish to visit are sold out, would I still be able to buy same-day tickets on-site at Tokyo Disney Resort?
- I wish to know if advance tickets (fixed-date tickets) have been sold out.
- [Park tickets] Where can I buy advance tickets?
- Do you offer Multi-Day Passports (2-Days, etc.) for seniors?
- Can I use electronic money to purchase Park tickets?