- I don’t own a credit card. Is there any other way to reserve a show restaurant?
- [Show Restaurants] Up to how many reservations can I make for the same person on the same day?
- [Show Restaurants] My child is currently three years old, but will be four by the time we visit the restaurant. How should we make the restaurant reservation?
- Is there a way to make a reservation for a show restaurant other than via the Internet?
- [Show Restaurants] Can I choose the location of my table at the time of reservation?
- I booked a Vacation Package through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website. I’d like to know more about the Online Reservation Privileges, such as those for restaurants and Guided Tours.
- Will the position of our table differ depending on whether the reservation is booked with Online Reservation Privileges or through the regular booking method?
- Why are children counted as adults in the reservation confirmation e-mail that I received for the show restaurant?
- If I go to the restaurant and reserve a table/check in (make payment) early on the day of my visit, will I be able to get a table at the front?
- [Show Restaurants] I want to make a reservation for 9 or more people.