- Can children experience the attractions or entertainment programs on their own?
- [Attractions] If my child does not fulfill the boarding restrictions, is there a service that the parents can use in order to ride the attraction? (What is the Rider Switch Service?)
- [Park tickets] Do I need to pay anything in addition to the Passport tickets in order to experience the attractions?
- [Attractions] Are there any height restrictions?
- [Attractions] Can I put my bags down inside the rides?
- I will be visiting with a disabled person. What services do you provide?
- [Disability Access Service] Can I register using a copy of my disability certificate, etc.?
- [Disability Access Service] How can I use this service?
- [Attractions] Can I experience the attractions while holding my child in my arms?
- Are there any attractions that expectant mothers or persons of advanced age should refrain from experiencing?