How to Obtain a Standby Pass
- [Tokyo Disney Resort App] I wish to know how to register (scan) information on my printed Park ticket using the app.
- [Standby Pass] How many times a day can I obtain a Standby Pass? When can I obtain another Standby Pass?
- I wish to know how to scan Park ticket information using the app from 2:00 p.m. on June 1, 2023.
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] I wish to know how to use the services.
- I am inside Tokyo Disney Resort, but the Tokyo Disney Resort App does not show my current location or allow me to make an Entry Request or obtain a Standby Pass.
- [Standby Pass] Can I obtain another Standby Pass as soon as I cancel?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request][Disney Premier Access] We will be visiting the Park with different forms of Park tickets: Park tickets displayed on the Tokyo Disney Resort App and printed Park tickets. Can we use these services for all members of the party using one app?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] I cannot download the Tokyo Disney Resort App./I do not have a smartphone./For Guests under age 13: Is there a way to use the services?
- We have Park tickets for four members of our party, but one of us will enter the Park later. Can three other members who entered the Park first obtain a Standby Pass or make an Entry Request for four of us?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] I have entered Tokyo Disneyland. Can I obtain a Standby Pass or make an Entry Request for eligible experiences at Tokyo DisneySea?