How to Make an Entry Request
- [Tokyo Disney Resort App] I wish to know how to register (scan) my Park ticket on the app.
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] I wish to know how to use the services.
- I am inside Tokyo Disney Resort, but the Tokyo Disney Resort App does not show my current location or allow me to make an Entry Request or obtain a Standby Pass.
- Can I attempt an Entry Request more than one venue?
- We have Park tickets for four members of our party, but one of us will enter the Park later. Can three other members who entered the Park first obtain a Standby Pass or make an Entry Request for four of us?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] I cannot download the Tokyo Disney Resort App./I do not have a smartphone./For Guests under age 13: Is there a way to use the services?
- [Shows requiring an Entry Request] How should we get seats for a child age 3 and under?
- Once I make an Entry Request, is it guaranteed that I will be able to experience the eligible venues?
- [Standby Pass][Entry Request] I have entered Tokyo Disneyland. Can I obtain a Standby Pass or make an Entry Request for eligible experiences at Tokyo DisneySea?
- The app closed before I receive the result of my Entry Request. What should I do?