[Standby Pass][Entry Request] Can I use Disability Access Service at the eligible venues?

If you access the experiences requiring a Standby Pass or Entry Request
1. Please obtain a Standby Pass or make an Entry Request to ensure the time for the experience at the venue.
2. Please go to the eligible venue at the time for the experience and contact a Cast Member. Disability Access Service will be registered.

-If you have not received the time for the experience on your Standby Pass or Entry Request, you will not be able to experience at the eligible venues.

-"The time for the experience" is the time you will be able to wait in line, not the time you can experience at the venue right away. You will be waiting for the required amount of time as other Guests. Some attractions may require a longer than usual wait time because the previous Guest may be using a dedicated ride.

Was this helpful?