[Alcoholic Beverages] Do I need to show my ID to purchase alcoholic beverages?

During the period when the state of emergency is announced by Chiba prefecture local government, alcoholic beverages will not be served at all restaurants at the Parks.

(The following information was provided before the priority measures to prevent the spread of New Coronavirus were implemented.)

Guests who appear to be underage will be asked to present an ID (international driver's license, health insurance card, passport, etc.) for age verification. (Student ID cards are not eligible.)

Was this helpful?