Reservations / How to Visit
- Would seating availability differ depending on whether I book online or by telephone?
- What should I do if I want to reserve for 9 or more persons?
- I booked a Vacation Package through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website. I’d like to know more about the Online Reservation Privileges, such as those for restaurants and Guided Tours.
- Can I bring a cake to the restaurant?
- Will I be able to see the shows at Tokyo DisneySea from the restaurants in Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta?
- I will be late for the designated Priority Seating time for the restaurant. Will I still be admitted to the restaurant?
- Do I pay in advance at the restaurants?
- Can I use a stroller inside the restaurant?
- If I cannot enter the Park because admission is being restricted, will I be unable to dine at the restaurants or show restaurants within the Park?
- I made a restaurant reservation. What do I need to do on the day of my visit?