- The fixed date on my ticket has passed, but the Park ticket is still unused. Can I still use the ticket?
- I purchased a Park ticket online. Can I cancel it?
- I purchased a Park ticket. Can I cancel it?
- Can I make online changes to Park tickets that I purchased online?
- I want to change the date for a Park ticket that I purchased online, but the ticket that I purchased does not show up in my purchase history.
- I changed the ticket type online after I paid with my credit card. How will I be charged for the difference?
- Can I still use a Park ticket that I purchased on or before March 31, 2020 to enter the Parks on or after April 1, without making any changes?
- If I make changes on or after April 1, 2020 to a Park ticket that I purchased on or before March 31, 2020, will the price of the Park ticket change?
- Can I use a Park ticket that was purchased before the price revision (on or before September 30, 2019) without any additional charges?
- I’ve already completed my purchase online. Can I add more tickets to my purchase?