- [Disney's eTicket Passport (print out at home)] I want to purchase my ticket with my smartphone, but why do I not see the option to "print out at home"?
- The fixed date on my ticket has passed, but the Park ticket is still unused. Can I still use the ticket?
- I purchased a Park ticket online. Can I cancel it?
- I purchased a Park ticket. Can I cancel it?
- Can I use debit cards or prepaid cards on the Online Reservations & Tickets website?
- I purchased a Disney’s eTicket Passport (print out at home) for my child. The ticket is under the name of the purchaser, but can my child still use this ticket?
- Do you have Park tickets for senior citizens?
- How can I use Disney’s eTicket (print out at home) at the Park on the day of my visit?
- The name of the purchaser is written on the Disney’s eTicket Passport (print out at home), but can a different person make changes at the ticket sales locations?
- I soiled (tore, lost) the Disney’s eTicket Passport (print out at home) that I printed out. Can I reprint it?