Disney’s eTicket Passports
- I cannot proceed with an online booking. The next button does not appear.
- How can I use my Disney’s eTicket passport (printed out at home) on the day of my visit?
- [Disney's eTicket Passport] I do not have a credit card (or debit card or prepaid card). Can I still purchase a Park ticket?
- I cannot print out Disney’s eTicket Passport (print out at home) properly.
- Can I use debit cards or prepaid cards as credit card payment on the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website?
- The fixed admission date on my Park ticket has passed, but I have not entered the Park. Can I still use my Park ticket?
- I purchased Disney’s eTicket passports (printed out at home) for my family members and friends. Can I change the name on the printed Park tickets to their name?
- [Disney's eTicket Passport (printed out at home)] Why does not the "Printed out at home" option appear when purchasing Park tickets with my smartphone?
- Can I use a credit card other than the person who made the reservation?
- Do I have to print the Disney's eTicket passport (printed out at home) in color to use it?