Park Admission Lottery
- [Park admission by lottery] What happens if I become unable to go to the Park after I win the lottery? Will I lose the right to use my original ticket?
- [Park Admission Lottery] I was successful in the Park admission lottery with a fixed-date ticket purchased online. How do I enter the Park with this ticket on the day?
- [Park Admission Lottery] I have three eligible tickets. What should I do if I wish to enter the Park with four members of my party?
- [Priority Measures to Prevent the Spread of New Coronavirus] I have applied and have been successful in the Park admission lottery for the applicable period. Can I enter the Park? Can I change the date of Park admission?
- [Park admission by lottery] What should I do if, during the period when the Parks were closed, the age category of the ticket no longer applies? (Example: if an 11-year old child who had a Child ticket turned 12 years old)
- [Park admission by lottery] After winning the lottery, I lost my ticket or I forgot my ticket at home. Will I be admitted by showing the screen displaying the lottery result?
- How can I check the reservation number, the ticket number, the code, and the expiration date of my Park ticket?