What should I do if I feel unwell while I am at the Park?

If you feel unwell, or if you are injured, please talk to a nearby Cast Member. You will be treated at Central First Aid.

-Depending on the treatment, you may be shown to a place other than Central First Aid. Please contact a nurse at Central First Aid.

For details, please see the below.

Was this helpful?